When Precision Machining, Quality and Service Count
Complete Turning Services
Belrick offers turning services to customers in the following industries:
- tool and die
Multiple and Varied Turning Centers
Because the accuracy, speed and overall cost savings varies from one CNC turning center to another, we employ a variety of turning centers for different applications:
- Our latest twin spindle turning center is equipped with both B-axis and Y-axis allowing for five-axis machining.
- Our six turning centers equipped with live milling range from 2 axis, 4 axis, 6 axis, and 8 axis of movement; single and multiple spindles enhance our overall machining capabilities.
- Our LU-45 has a 33” maximum diameter and is equipped with 60-horsepower spindle and a 12-foot bar feed that handles up to 4” diameter material through the spindle.
- Our 4-axis turning centers enable us to turn two surfaces simultaneously, reducing cycle times and providing the ability to machine thin walled parts.
- Our larger 40 and 60 horsepower lathes are well-suited for medium size parts (3-44” diameter and up to 72” length), where high metal removal rates are the most important factors in cost efficiency.
- Several machines are equipped with live tooling, combining both turning and milling capabilities.
Typical turned parts include:
Turning Material Capabilities
Utilizing the above-listed turning centers, we are able to work with castings, forgings, bar stock, tubings and specialty extrusions of the following materials:
- cast iron
- high temperature alloys
Multi-Axis Turning Specialization
While we are able to turn parts within a wider range of specifications, we excel at turning those weighing up to 60 pounds and requiring machining on more than one axis. We also have eccentric chuck capabilities, enabling turning concentric/eccentric diameters on a designated radius/angle without re-positioning the part.
If you have a project that requires milling services or any unique combination of machining processes,
Call Belrick at 570-288-9000 today to speak with one of our project managers.